More than 100 supporters, Portland Buy Local members and their employees enjoyed live music from the Kenya Hall Band and food from Dean’s Sweets, El Rayo Taqueria, Bam Bam Bakery, Kamasouptra, Local Sprouts Cooperative, Pepperclu and Y-Lime’s Gourmet at the 2011 Indie Biz Awards.
Who won in 2011?
- Soul of Portland: Longfellow Books
- Flavor of Portland: Silly’s Restaurant
- Portland’s Best Kept Secret: Lucid Stage
- Environmental Hero: Portland Farmers’ Market
- Community Hero: Sebago Brewing Company
- The Business with No Front: Portland Farmers’ Market
- Global Hero: Coffee By Design
- Best New Business: Athlete’s Touch
- Portland Icon: Micucci Grocery & Wholesale Foods
Special thanks to Casco Bay Framing, Mark Sayre of Walch Publishing and Zwickerhill Photography for their support of the 2011 Indie Biz Awards.
|Portland’s Downtown District|
Thank you sustaining members!
Aikido of Maine / Andrew and Debra Tenenbaum / BENCHMARK Residential & Investment Real Estate / Brianna McCabe / Casco Bay EyeCare / Casco Bay Frames & Gallery / Coffee By Design / CornerStone Building & Restoration / Danielle Marks / David Munster’s TV / Fetch / Goodwill Industries of Northern New England / Green Clean Maine / Joan Leitzer / John McVeigh / Kristen Smith / Longfellow Books / Marsh Agency / Nine Stones / Nomads / Perch Design Studio / Peter Metsch / Planet Dog Foundation / Port Property Management / Portland’s Downtown District / Sebago Brewing Company / Stacy Mitchell / The Great Lost Bear / The SunriseGuide / Tsunami Tattoo / University Credit Union / Videoport / XPress Copy