A big crowd turned out last night to celebrate the Indie Biz Awards at Empire Dine & Dance.
The Awards recognized leaders among Portland’s vibrant independent business community and showcases the impact that independently owned businesses have on Greater Portland and the state of Maine.
Nearly 1,800 people voted in this year’s Awards.
Congratulations to the winners!
- Soul of Portland: Portland Farmers Market
- Flavor of Portland Portland: Fore Street
- Environmental Hero: Portland Trails
- Portland’s Best Kept Secret: Micucci’s Grocery Store
- Community Hero: Coffee By Design
- Portland Totem: Becky’s Diner
- Business With No Front: Emilie Inc. Photography
- Global Hero: Portland Museum of Art
- Wild Card: Longfellow Books
Thank you to everyone who donated to the silent auction and to the sponsors who made this event possible.
Thank you sustaining members!
Aikido of Maine / Andrew and Debra Tenenbaum / BENCHMARK Residential & Investment Real Estate / Brianna McCabe / Casco Bay EyeCare / Casco Bay Frames & Gallery / Coffee By Design / CornerStone Building & Restoration / Danielle Marks / David Munster’s TV / Fetch / Goodwill Industries of Northern New England / Green Clean Maine / Joan Leitzer / John McVeigh / Kristen Smith / Longfellow Books / Marsh Agency / Nine Stones / Nomads / Perch Design Studio / Peter Metsch / Planet Dog Foundation / Port Property Management / Portland’s Downtown District / Sebago Brewing Company / Stacy Mitchell / The Great Lost Bear / The SunriseGuide / Tsunami Tattoo / University Credit Union / Videoport / XPress Copy